The RW Simon Ltd TTF Slimline window trickle ventilator is a through frame trickle ventilator that is a robust, yet stylish aluminium ventilator.
With its built in updraught and various operating modes the TTF Slimline is suitable for all types of windows.
Available in six standard sizes and six standard colours, the unit also has the added option to be coloured and sized to meet most bespoke requirements.
Equivalent Air Rates of 2500 EA and 5000 EA as required by Approved Document “F” 2010 for England, Wales & Northern Ireland.
2000, 3000, 4000, 6000 & 8000mm Sq. free air models available for use in Scotland.
- Slimline aluminium frame mounted ventilator
- Available in seven standard lengths
- 6 stock colour options.
- Availble in all RAL colours.
- Dual Colured option.
- Slimline and standard hoods
- Controllable easy operation
- Easy installation
- Can be retro fitted
- Semi-permanent trickle option available
- Knob, Rod and Cord operations available
The Simon TTF Slimline is suitable for PVCu, Aluminium and Timber windows.
The Polyester paint finish is available in standard colours:
- White ( HIPCA)
- Black (RAL 9005 matt)
- Anthracite Grey (RAL 7016 matt)
- Brown (RAL 8019 matt)
- Tan (RAL 8003 matt)
- Silver Anodised
- Dual Colour option availble
10mm, 12.5mm and 13mm rout options available.
Please see PDF file attached for specific rout details.
Achieves water tightness limit of 300pa.
Tested in accordance with BS EN 1026 & 1027:2000
Independently acoustically tested in accordance with BS EN20140-10:1992, ISO 140-10:1991
For full compliance with BS 5440:2000 part 2 please ensure you contact our technical sales department
Manufactured in aluminium with nylon end caps/control.
The TTF Slimline can be purchased in bar length for easy self-assembly.
- Produced under ISO 9001 Quality Systems.
- Aluminium hood plus one pair of end caps (20 or 25mm as ordered)
- Aluminium main body
- Aluminium cover
- Nylon end caps/control mechanism
- 4 x screws