The Airstrip 300 is a thermally broken glazed in ventilator which incorporates the unique RW Simon Ltd PVCu twin shutter system.
The Airstrip 300 with it’s slim design is ideal for Bi-Fold and Sliding door units.
Slim design combined with the high performance and excellent aesthetics make this an ideal unit for the architectural, commercial and local authority markets.
- Slim, aesthetic design
- High performance in glazed-in ventilator
- Thermally broken
- Twin open and closed shutters
- Trickle ventilation as standard
- Knob and cord operation available
- Easy assembly and installation
- Independently acoustically tested in accordance with BS EN20140-10:1992, ISO 140-10:1991
- Ideal for patio doors and vertical sliding sashes windows.
Suitable for 20mm, 24mm and 28mm glass thickness.
Standard glass height reduction 45mm. Please check with your system supplier prior to order.
Polyester paint finish in standard colours:
- White (ref HIPCA RAL 9910 satin)
- Black (RAL 9005 matt)
- Brown (RAL 8019 matt)
- Other colours available on request.
RW Simon Ltd Airstrip 300 is available with mixed internal/external colour combinations.
RW Simon Ltd Airstrip 300 is available with knob control or cord control.
Tested in accordance with BS EN 1026 & 1027:2000.
Watertightness limit – 300 pa.
Equivilant Free Air of 4103mm Sq. Tested to BS 13141-1:2004
Free Airspace with flyscreen fitted 7,031mm2 per metre length.
Simon Airstrip 300 may be supplied made to order or in stock length of 3.7 metres.
- Supplied assembly with thermal break.
- Aluminium body and 1 x PVCu shutter strips-supplied assembled.
- Optional internal updraught deflector and fixing screws.
- Pair of end caps (16mm, 20mm or 24mm).
- Knob or cord control mechanism.
- Trickle ventilation baffle plate.
- 4 x screws.
The Simon Airstrip 300 may be cleaned with normal window cleaning methods.