The Airstrip 200 is a thermally improved glazed-in ventilator with an integrated PVCu external hood.
Combining excellent performance with aesthetics, this is a commercially attractive unit.
Its uncomplicated design makes it the ideal ventilator where self-assembly from bar length is required.
- Elegant unobtrusive design
- High performance in-glass ventilator
- PVCu external hood
- Easy assembly and installation
- Equivalent Air of 7675mm sq. Tested to BS13141:1
- Free airspace 8790mm2 per metre
- Independently acoustically tested in accordance with BS EN20140-10:1992, ISO 140-10:1991
- Suitable for 20mm, 24mm and 28mm glass thickness.
- Glass height reduction 50mm. Please check with your system supplier prior to order.
Polyester paint finish in standard colours:
- White (HIPCA RAL 9910 satin)
- Black (RAL 9005 matt)
- Brown (RAL 8019 matt)
- Other colours available on request.
- PVCu External Hood available in black, white or brown only.
- RW Simon Ltd Airstrip 200 is available with knob control, cord control or permanently open.
- Air flow tested to BS 13141-1:2004 as required by Approved Document “F” 2006 of building regulations.
- Tested in accordance with BS EN 1027:2000.
- Watertightness limit – 300 pa. Airflow Rates.
- Free Airspace with flyscreen fitted 8,790mm2 per meter length.
Simon Airstrip 200 may be supplied made to order or in stock length of 3.7 metres.